Attractive canes (!!) that don't look industrial or medical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attractive canes (!!) that don't look industrial or medical

A fellow Active MSer turned me on to this site. Great for some unique canes. Thanks Donna!

I just wondered if you would be interested in these very cool, non geriatric looking, artistic, unique, beautiful walking canes, and hiking sticks. I HAVE NO ASSOCIATION WHATSOEVER WITH THIS COMPANY! I just wanted to tell you that when I decided that I needed a cane to keep myself vertical, I could only find basic, boring ones Grinning face with smiling eyes. I then started searching for more interesting canes, I figured if I needed one at the age of 39, I better make it an awesome one! I did find a neat motorcycle website that made canes with skulls and spiders, very cool, but not me. When I finally stumbled on the website that provided what I was looking for, I discovered that it was Canadian!

I have a rainbow cane, it is beautiful, and I get compliments on it everywhere I go. I swear on my Betaseron (!) that I have no involvement in this company. I just love my cane, and thought other active MSers might be interested!
    http://canescanada.com/

Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers
Working...
X