Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help ActiveMSers Grow—Vote Early, Vote Often!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help ActiveMSers Grow—Vote Early, Vote Often!

I try not to harass you guys with too many requests, but long story short, I entered a writing/photography contest with the state of New Mexico and judges selected my goofy entry (would you expect anything less?) as a finalist. So now the competition for the $5,000 grand prize turns into a popularity contest, with votes being counted until August 18 at midnight. I could really use the support and my story will help shine a light on staying active with multiple sclerosis. And if we pull this off, I commit to channeling all prize winnings right back into growing ActiveMSers. After all, I don’t do any formal fundraising and the money could offset future expenses.

So please, vote early and vote often! And I do mean often--you can vote once a day (but please just once a day, or I could get DQ’ed). Voting can be done either through your Facebook account or privately. And if you feel so inclined, share this get-out-the-vote effort with friends, relatives and colleagues.

http://nmtruestories.com/entry/2584614?view=full

Thank you so much. And stay tuned, I’ve got some fun things brewing. Be active, stay fit, and keep exploring!
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Done and Doing it.
    Great production!!
    Good luck

Comment

How are you doing in the vote count Dave?

Have voted a couple of times now!

Comment

Got a vote from me today.

Comment

A couple of times and there'll be more.

Comment

One vote per day, from the beginning. Liked the article, too. Recruiting another voter today.

Comment

Done and done.

Comment

Thanks so much guys! A full 7 days to go. Jesus, that's a long time....
                Dave Bexfield
                ActiveMSers

Comment

Hang in there!

Originally posted by ActiveMSers View Post
                  Thanks so much guys! A full 7 days to go. Jesus, that's a long time....
                  You're doing great and it will be over soon (Hopefully with you as the winner)!

I find it helpful when you post the link on FB after voting (every day). It is a great reminder!
                  “There's nothing so tragic as seeing a family pulled apart by something as simple as a pack of wolves.” - Jack Handey-

Comment

Dave in first place - keep voting!

As of 5:23pm EST on 08-11 Dave is in first place....817 votes. Next closest competitor is 602 votes, with 3rd place currently at 568 votes.

Keep voting!

Comment

Don't think I've missed more than one day so far, GO DAVE! Liked your story BTW.

AMF

Comment

Sorry it took me so long to register, but I voted today and will every day that's left. Love your story!

Comment

A vote a day will keep the others at bay!!

Looking good, Dave!

Comment

Thanks again for the support! Today is the final day, and with one more push we can make this happen. My closest competitors have really been running up the votes lately, so I'm sure today will be challenging.
                            Dave Bexfield
                            ActiveMSers

Comment

Voting often

I am voting every day and so is my DH. It looks like you may have it in the bag.

Comment

Working...
                              X