Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making the best of a sticky situation (essential coronavirus advice from Dave)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making the best of a sticky situation (essential coronavirus advice from Dave)

Alrighty, we MSers are in a bit of a sticky situation. I'm sick with this disease, and since you are here on our forum, likely you or someone you care about also is sick with a chronic illness. With the pandemic of COVID-19, aka the coronavirus, it's getting more than a touch worrisome. As someone at high risk of complications from the virus, you probably feel like you have a bullseye on your forehead. And on your chest. And likely on your butt. (If you are picturing targets on butts and smiling even just a little, perfect, we could use the distraction.) Right now you are being given an avalanche of heavy information--wash your hands, don't touch your eyes-nose-mouth, social distancing!--and I'm not going to pile more on to your concerned emoji face. (The news is doing a fantastic job of that!) Instead I want to remind you that you have the tools to totally handle this.

My latest newsletter has struck a chord and members have been urging me to share it with a wider audience. Since some of you on this forum may not get the ActiveMSers' newsletter, I'm posting it here.

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact....6-4a608812d606
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers
Working...
X