Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Innovation Challenge in MS: Invitation and Recommendations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innovation Challenge in MS: Invitation and Recommendations!

Hi everyone,

Our company, Lyfebulb, is hosting an Innovation Challenge in multiple sclerosis in partnership with Celgene and we think many members of this community would be eligible to apply!

We are looking for companies making a difference in the lives of those affected by MS, and the winner will receive a $25,000 grant to further their company's efforts.

If you know of any young companies in the startup space, we would also love your recommendations! We are happy to reach out to these companies.

About the Challenge:
    • The Challenge is open to innovators working on solutions, beyond therapy, to help address either challenges faced by people with MS in their daily lives, or address an unmet need that could potentially improve outcomes and experiences for both people with MS and their support partners
    • The applicant (1 person) must have a personal connection to MS: affected by MS as a patient, loved one, or support partner
    • Finalists will receive an expense-paid trip to Celgene headquarters in Summit, New Jersey in June, where they will collaborate and compete with other MS-focused startups over a two-day gathering
    • The winning company will receive a $25,000 monetary grant
    • The competition is free to enter and Lyfebulb/Celgene ask for no exclusivity. The only commitment is to attend the live Challenge event in Summit, New Jersey, if chosen as a finalist
    • The application takes approximately 30 minutes to complete

Learn more and apply here: http://bit.ly/LyfebulbCelgene

Applications close on April 12, at 11:59 pm EDT.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to anastasia@lyfebulb.com!

If I was a company, and didn't have a conflict of interest (Celgene has reached out to me for advice and input), I would totally apply. I've got some good ideas. Hmmm.
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Comment

Working...
    X