Testing Soon: New concealable cooling vest for MSers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing Soon: New concealable cooling vest for MSers

Excited about the opportunity to test Thermapparel's Undercool. Should be putting it through the paces in the coming weeks! - D

My name is Brad Dunn and I am a co-founder of a startup making cooling garments for Neurological conditions. We have enjoyed reading your blog over the last year of development, as it helped give us some insight outside of the MS community here in Rochester who helped develop our product. We worked closely with the support groups of the Upstate New York Chapter of the MS Society.

As we have now received our first shipment of product, we were wondering if you would mind trying it out. You are uniquely suited (pun intended) to give us an opinion as you have tried so many of the other vests available as well.

You can see Thermapparel's Undercool on our website thermapparel.net
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Arrived yesterday. Hope to start testing this weekend!
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Comment

This is interesting...

I have tried many cooling vests and all of them are in a heap on the floor of my closet.
      So I hope your testing comes up with a winner.

Comment

Interested!

Yes. Yes. Yes!!!

Is it fire safe??!!

I'd be happy to model for you since we seem to fit in the same size vests.
        girl1dir =)

Comment

Stay tuned, G1D. With warm weather coming, testing is going to happen this week. I'll almost certainly need your modeling skills.
          Dave Bexfield
          ActiveMSers

Comment

Originally posted by ActiveMSers View Post
            Stay tuned, G1D. With warm weather coming, testing is going to happen this week. I'll almost certainly need your modeling skills.
            Wahoo!! Modeling -- something to add to my resume.
            girl1dir =)

Comment

Looks like the last stretch of testing will happen this week. I like lots about this vest. It's certainly the most hidden one I've tested.

And yes, it is not flammable. G1D, you free this coming week.
              Dave Bexfield
              ActiveMSers

Comment

Great

I am a farmer....Saturday's I am at the farmers' market for hours and have had trouble with heat after many hours there. Previous vests I have tried proved useless.

Comment

Originally posted by ActiveMSers View Post
                  Looks like the last stretch of testing will happen this week. I like lots about this vest. It's certainly the most hidden one I've tested.

And yes, it is not flammable. G1D, you free this coming week.
                  I can be. Work has been hectic, but M, W, or F afterwards should work. You still have my email or cell# ? Hit me up.
                  g1
                  girl1dir =)

Comment

G1D, looks like I won't need your awesome modeling skills. I had another volunteer help me out. That said, if you want to give it a try after you read my review, I'll let you borrow it (temporarily!). It's sweet.

MSL, what vests have you tried? This might help, but it's best in stealth mode under clothes. You might need more power.
                    Dave Bexfield
                    ActiveMSers

Comment

Working...
                    X