Shout out to TN, KY, MS, and AL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shout out to TN, KY, MS, and AL

Welcome folks. Post here and connect with MSers in your area.
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Ok, some one has to be from TN, KY, MS, or AL. So I'll resort to bribery. I'll send out a free T-shirt to the first person from one of those states to post here. But since we are running low on sizes, it'll be a 2X--if it doesn't fit, you can wear it to bed (or re-gift it).
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Comment

Bike the Bluegrass 2011 Kickoff

Bike MS: Bike the Bluegrass 2011 Kickoff
      January 15, 2011 2-5pm
      Maker's Mark Distillery Clubhouse

RSVP
      Mary Beth Dennis
      502-451-0014
      marybeth.dennis@nmss.org

Maker's Mark Bar will be provided
      Tours available until 3pm.

Comment

I am in Kentucky and Alabama. Just joined this site and found this found this site. I will share with the msers I know in KY, AL and FL.

Comment

Hi Critter, welcome to the forum. You need to give Pawpaw a shout as she is from your neck of the woods!

Comment

Middle Tennessee, adaptive sports?

I am in Middle Tennessee (near Nashville). I recently went to the disabled veterans winter sports clinic in Colorado. Would love to hear from anyone in our area, especially vets, who are into adaptive sports. I was really shocked to see that other VA hospitals had teams and paid for their vets to attend. I paid my way, airfare and lodging, food and activities/equipment were covered for all participants. I would like to get the TN Valley VA to put a team together, even if we have to pay for part of our trip. There is also a summer clinic in September. I don't really know anything about adaptive sports, but I had so much fun in Colorado. It seems that I would have to go to Clarksville or Chattanooga, which I could do once or twice a month, but would really like to find a group in the Nashville, Lebanon or Murfreesboro areas.

Comment

West Tennessee

Hi all. I'm in west Tennessee. I live outside of Jackson, TN. My husband and I enjoy camping, hiking and kayaking.

Comment

Working...
              X