Just used the weedeater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just used the weedeater

Didn't do too bad a job, either! This may not be big news to many here, but it's a biggie to me.

We like to keep a nice yard. My BF would have a concrete yard if possible. He would mow over every nice flower I have, so I have the job of clearing around the good stuff, and he rides the big mower. Normally I use a push mower.

He has to start the weedeater because I don't have the strength, but I went over the whole yard and can still walk! Can't say that about using the push mower.

My left hand is kind of floppy now from constantly holding the handle. That will be better in a few hours.

But I did it! Proud of myself!

Yesterday I fixed fence. Working with barbed wire is not fun! One section has 7 strands, 2 of which were laying on the ground. The only thing I could not do was drive the one new metal post to replace the old rotting wooden one. My BF did that!

Comment

Wohoo sparky. Keep it up. I always say "nuttin gives MS the finger like working with chainsaws and barbwire"
      Last edited by Fit Paul; 08-27-2012, 09:51 PM.

Comment

MS flips me off right back, but at least it's temporary. I thank my Chiropractor for that! Either blood flow to the brain is increased, or straightening my lower spine makes me not have to work so hard at walking.

Comment

Working...
        X