Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tria Laser for shaving legs (goodbye razor!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tria Laser for shaving legs (goodbye razor!)

I got this helpful gear hint from a fellow active MSer and thought I would pass it along. While I don't shave my legs, I know many of you do! - Dave

I bought my Tria laser (http://www.triabeauty.com/) 2 months ago and find it is working very well. I purchased it because I find balancing on one leg, trying not to drop my razor while trying to shave my other leg quite a challenge these days.

Putting a leg in the bathroom sink to shave it is completely out of the question.

I may not be able to walk in stilettos anymore, but I will not have hairy legs.

This should be marketed to women with multiple sclerosis and other degenerative neuromuscular diseases. We are still women and we still want to hang on to feeling good about ourselves.

Tria is helping me by eliminating the very time consuming, physically challenging chore of shaving, thereby allowing me to store that energy for other tasks.
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

I might have to try this! 'Cuz seriously, shaving my legs in the shower was one of the first things on the "no longer safe" list. And trying to balance and use the sink, yeah, that's just asking to kiss the tile in a hurry.

Comment

I did not use this product but have gotten laser hair removal... and it has helped greatly. I also did not want to live with hairy legs but tipping my head down to shave was challenging and frustration. Getting rid of that was awesome.

Comment

The weakness and dizziness is why I take baths and have multiple hand-holds to help me get up from the bath. And then rest for an hour after, to recover. This product is way too expensive for me. But I appreciate the tip! Perhaps one day...

Comment

This is on my wish list for sure!!! I have never nicked myself shaving so many times as I did when I was having my last flare up. Soooo irritating.

Comment

Tria still has not gotten back to me, but now I am on their spam list. Does not speak well for their customer service or media savvy. Will continue to harass.
            Dave Bexfield
            ActiveMSers

Comment

Working...
            X