Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Active MSers in AR, DE, ID, LA, RI, SC, SD, UT, VT, WV, WY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active MSers in AR, DE, ID, LA, RI, SC, SD, UT, VT, WV, WY?

ActiveMsers in AR, DE, ID, LA, RI, SC, SD, UT, VT, WV, WY:

I am part of a global group of MSers and their supporters called "Run A Myelin My Shoes" (RAMMS). We participated in in-person or virtually in the Detroit Marathon in late October of last year. About 100 of us from every continent, 25 states, 16 nations on every continent (including Antarctica). About half had MS, half did not.

We are doing the same thing again this year focused on the Richmond, VA marathon on November 16.

Our goal this year is 200 participants, from every state, a bunch more nations and again each continent.

We are still looking for someone to participate who is from one of the following states: AR, DE, ID, LA, RI, SC, SD, UT, VT, WV, WY.

No need to come to VA to participate. Just do something virtually wherever you are located. And you can do what you choose - one person last year did their virtual event by walking their children through a corn maze.

To learn more about RAMMS, click on the link below - which also includes an email address to register interest or to ask questions.

https://www.msconnection.org/Blog/De...yelin-My-Shoes
Working...
X