Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MS Society annual meeting to feature my SCT MS doc from Houston!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS Society annual meeting to feature my SCT MS doc from Houston!

Dr. Hutton will be giving the keynote speech next weekend for the regional NMSS annual meeting. He is one of they key MS docs in the HALT-MS clinical trial that I am participating in, overseeing my stem cell transplant and care in Houston. (He better talk about my progress. Heck, I just walked 3/4 of a kilometer unaided yesterday!) You can watch his talk live and even pepper him with questions. See below. - Dave

Annual Meeting: Watch it Live Jan. 29
    South Central Conference & Annual Meeting
    2:00 p.m. - 3 p.m Central - Saturday, Jan. 29
    Crowne Plaza Hotel
    100 East 2nd St. - Tulsa, Oklahoma
    RSVP online today.
    http://www.nationalmssociety.org/cha...ing/index.aspx

Watch the 2011 South Central Conference and Annual Meeting live from the comfort of your own home on Saturday, Jan. 29. For the first time, the annual meeting will be broadcast online from Tulsa, Okla., our 2011 host city.

Join us as the National MS Society recognizes local 2010 achievements in programs and services, advocacy, and development. Special guest speaker Dr. George Hutton will present 2010’s notable research achievements and share insight into MS research in the pipeline for 2011.

You’ll be able to attend virtually, with the ability to vote during the meeting’s business portion and board election, and to ask questions for Dr. Hutton.

RSVP today to secure your spot online and return to the site at 2 p.m. Central Saturday, Jan. 29, to watch the one-hour meeting.
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

happening soon, just a reminder...
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Comment

Working...
    X