Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BLOG: Extreme Avoidance (aka, the duress of shopping)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLOG: Extreme Avoidance (aka, the duress of shopping)

I’ve never been much of a shopper. Case-in-point, I’ll conjure up the most bizarre combination of foods remaining in the pantry and fridge to avoid going to the grocery store, which drives Laura bonkers. Sure, I can make dinner with carrots, leftover rotisserie chicken, frozen peas, half a lime, fish sauce, and a package of ramen (hmm, sounds kinda tasty). And just as suddenly as I develop my spontaneous menu, my wife is at the grocery store purchasing all these fresh veggies with instructions for me to use them or else. Ah, success once again in sidestepping shopping. But sometimes your hand is forced. Like when your underwear needs replacing....

New Blog: http://activemsers.blogspot.com/2015...avoidance.html
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Nice Blog

Found your blog and forum while searching for something else. Enjoy your writing style, so I stuck around.

I've had M.S. since 2000, and on Avonex since 2001. I'm a retired engineer, now goat wrangler on a hobby farm. It's a good life, tending the farm. Wouldn't change anything.
    Retired engineer, now hobby farmer with goats, chickens, an old dog,and a lazy barn cat!
    Watch my goats at GoatsLive.com
    Active in amateur radio
    Linux geek, blogging at lnxgoat.com
    M.S. since 2000

Comment

Nice to meet you, GH! Where do you H your G?
      Dave Bexfield
      ActiveMSers

Comment

We're in Florida...
        Retired engineer, now hobby farmer with goats, chickens, an old dog,and a lazy barn cat!
        Watch my goats at GoatsLive.com
        Active in amateur radio
        Linux geek, blogging at lnxgoat.com
        M.S. since 2000

Comment

Working...
        X