Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KING OF PRUSSIA, PA: An evening with Clay Walker (AUG 8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KING OF PRUSSIA, PA: An evening with Clay Walker (AUG 8)

Clay might not be singing, but this is still pretty cool. - Dave

King of Prussia, PA - Patient Education Special Event
    Radisson Hotel Valley Forge

"An Evening with Clay Walker"

Guest Presenters
    Dr. Suhayl Dhib-Jalbut
    Dr. Robert L. Knobler
    Dr. David Tabby

*And a special apprearance by Country Music Star Clay Walker, living with RRMS

1160 First Avenue
    King of Prussia, PA 19406

Please note that space is extremely limited for this program, so reserve your seat(s) early!
    You may bring one guest to this event.

RSVP to Shared Solutions is required. Please call (800) 887-8100.

The program description and information above is provided as a resource for those individuals interested in MS. MSAA has not developed nor reviewed the program's content and has not had a role in the selection of the speakers. Therefore, this posting does not constitute an endorsement of the program or its content. MSAA does not promote, recommend, or endorse any specific medications, treatments, or products. Determination of appropriate medical care should be made in consultation with your physician after a thorough analysis of the risks and benefits.

MSAA respects your privacy and the confidential nature of all personal information. We have not and do not disclose any personal information to any third parties without your expressed consent. Please understand that when registering for this program you will be doing so with a third party and not with MSAA.

Date: Wednesday, August 8, 2012
    Time: 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
    Address:
    1160 First Avenue
    King of Prussia, PA 19406
    United States

https://secure2.convio.net/msaa/site...tail&id=149921
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Dave,
    I live about 500 yards from the hotel where the event will be held tomorrow. I will be there. If I start walking now, I should be right on time.
    On another topic, I read a post on another site that said that the SC treatments had some disappointing fatality rates. Someone should relay that info to George Goss, because he relates the number of fatalities attributable to HSC treatments at 0.
    So not to belabor this, don't you think there needs to be 'real' truth about these treatments. And some clarity about the forms and protocols, so that the MSer's out there can form definite, clear opinions.
    Some people think that Stem Cells for these treatments are derived from 'aborted' fetuses. And that isn't anywhere near the truth.

Comment

Have fun with Clay, Jerry! As for the SCT stuff, I'll try to address some of your risk concerns in that forum tomorrow if I have time. Unfortunately there isn't a good clearing house for accurate information. Most websites and forums that discuss SCT have lots of unreliable, incomplete or even made up data. I rarely bother trying to correct folks because I make few friends that way. I try to base all information I present here on published research.
      Dave Bexfield
      ActiveMSers

Comment

I saw Clay last night, very cool. He did sing, a lot. His whole band played a small show. Clay was very entertaining, he told stories and joked a little. There was about 200 in attendance. I was very impressed with his story, his band, his show ( albeit truncated and scaled down ), etc. He and the band ripped off a cover of Elvis' 'Suspicious Minds' along with Clay's original stuff in about an hour long show. Very good entertainment !

Comment

Working...
        X