ABQ: Me (Mar 19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABQ: Me (Mar 19)

I've given many speeches over the years about my MS to crowds approaching 500, but in the decade I've had this disease, I've never spoken directly to an audience of fellow MSers. That changes March 19 here in Albuquerque. I'll hopefully be bringing an Alinker for folks to check out as well.

The room reserved is rather small, so if you want to hear me talk, I'd recommend getting reservations sooner than later. It should sell out. I'll make it worth your Saturday afternoon. Afterward, maybe we can all go for a beer!

---------------------

The MS Views and News organization invites you to a Special MS education program

EMPOWERING MS Communities in America 2016

A Comprehensive Look at Multiple Sclerosis

Exploring all MS Treatment Options

ALL Current Disease Modifying Treatments, Adherence, Compliance, & MS Relapse

Presented By: Elaine Sue Edmonds, M.D.

UNM Clinical Neurosciences Neurology Clinic

‘PLUS’

Learn about Social Security Disability Income (SSDI)

Presented by: Lisa Gonzalez-Goetz, PA - Social Security Disability Attorney

and:

**********The 4 Must-Do Steps for Staying Active with MS***********

Presented by: Dave Bexfield, founder of ActiveMSers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DATE: Saturday, March 19th, 2016

10:50am - Registration

11:25am – Program Begins

Complimentary Lunch PLUS Free Raffle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2101 Louisiana Boulevard NE, Albuquerque, NM, 87110

R.S.V.P. Required

RSVP online at: http://www.msviews.org/msviewsandnew...n-America-2016

If No Internet, call: (203) 550-7703

(No Children under 16 will be permitted unless the Pediatric has Multiple Sclerosis) Program limited to the MS Patient plus (1) guest
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Thanks for giving us a heads up. I have registered and looking forward looking forward to your brilliant speach.

Comment

More than half the seats have been snapped up for this event already, clearly because folks are interested in the after party. I would say my treat, but some of you guys (FP?) could break the beer bank I bet! Oh, I kid. Sorta.
      Dave Bexfield
      ActiveMSers

Comment

Me, too. Just registered. Buy you a beer, and one for FP.

Comment

My wife makes good money, I can buy a round of drinks. All we need now is a designated driver.

Comment

All right, it sounds like we are all going to need rides home. Uber is going to make a killing if we all enjoy our rounds, ha. Pass the word around on Facebook about this event.
            Dave Bexfield
            ActiveMSers

Comment

There are now fewer than a dozen slots left. Snooze=lose....
              Dave Bexfield
              ActiveMSers

Comment

MS News and Views had to bump up the reservation limit, so there are a few more slots available.
                Dave Bexfield
                ActiveMSers

Comment

Boy would I like to be there for this one, unfortunately the Uber fares would be prohibitive. Guess I'll have to settle for hearing all about it.

Have Fun,

Comment

Yeah, AMF, Uber would be pretty costly from Denver. I'd recommend flying.

Seats keep getting snapped up. I think they've already had to bump up the room size, ha. Man, I better bring my A game!
                    Dave Bexfield
                    ActiveMSers

Comment

I don't think there is a specific RSVP deadline, but I imagine day-of is going to be too late. Just a reminder to register if you have not yet done so.
                      Dave Bexfield
                      ActiveMSers

Comment

Looking forward to my talk tomorrow and seeing many of you! I think there will be a pretty good crowd. Hanging out with Stuart and his team tonight. Maybe margaritas and New Mexican. Need to fuel up before tomorrow's chicken lunch. Kidding! Well, probably not. Chicken is a staple at every MS event, ha.
                        Dave Bexfield
                        ActiveMSers

Comment

Sorry that I had to leave early, I was in dyer need of a baclofen and a nap.

Comment

No prob, FP. Great to see you! Incredible how much weight you've lost. Talk went great and I really appreciate all my peeps from ABQ providing such tremendous support. Thanks for being guinea pigs in my first talk to a crowd of MSers. And for putting up with my cursing.

Can't wait to do it again!
                            Dave Bexfield
                            ActiveMSers

Comment

A game

Dave, great presentation, definitely 'A' game.

Comment

Working...
                              X