• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABQ: Mar 16, "How to find quality in your life"

This came across my e-mail from Gale. - Dave

------------------

Friends,
    Please put Monday, March 16th, on your calendar for our next Palo Duro Senior Center MS Support Group meeting at 2:00. We will have a new friend of mine speak on "How to find quality in your life". He has some interesting activities planned. He is an extremely nice man who teaches music and choirs at St. Mary's Episcopal Church, teaches senior driving safety classes, and does presentations for groups on "quality". I gave him lots of info on MS and told him that he certainly had his work cut out for him with our group! My goal is that every person will get at least ONE good thought or idea from this presentation, if not a lot more. I am very excited to see what he will say. He will speak at 2:00 and after his talk we will talk some about Golfernoggins and other upcoming events and, most importantly, about individual concerns.
    Remember that the MS fundraiser for Golfernoggins is on Monday, March 23rd to Friday, March 27th from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m and 10 p.m. on Friday. Think about whether you can come and sit at our table there on any of those days for a little while. My hope is that we can reach out to people and explain to them what MS really is. Caitlin will have her "MS pretend kit" there for children to try on. I, also, will be selling my friend Barb's cookies (Cravin' Cookies and More), have a DVD on MS continually looping, MS Walk info, and who knows what else. I am praying that I can be there the whole week during the day. I know there are some evening people out there. So....if you can volunteer to help, either email me, let me know at the Support Group meeting, or call me at 884-2043. All you have to do is be there and be willing to talk to people about MS. What better way to visit with people and other MS'ers.
    Gale
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers
Working...
X