Members Only forum has launched!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members Only forum has launched!

Stage two of the improvements to ActiveMSers has just launched: our new Members-Only area on our forum. As ActiveMSers has gotten more popular, it’s also gotten trickier to keep up with the requests, especially for all of the cooling vest discount codes we’ve collected from manufacturers.

So I’ve created a new members-only forum for members: totally private, unsearchable by Google, and password protected to keep out the riff-raff and able-bodied trolls seeking discounts. You’ll also get bonus coverage of our gear tests, MS scam warnings (including full details of who wanted me to scam you as I discussed on my new blog), and much more.

And for a limited time (until August 15), Glacier Tek is offering a 20% discount off their phase change cooling vests to members of ActiveMSers. Why does this matter? Read our sneak preview of our surprising cooling vest shootout, releasing later today, on our member’s only forum!

If you receive our newsletter, look for an e-mail with your password. If you don't already subscribe, do so today at www.activemsers.org. You'll automatically become a member of our close-knit group known as ActiveMSers!
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

20% doesn't work. It only give you 10%

Comment

It's been corrected they say.
      Dave Bexfield
      ActiveMSers

Comment

Working...
      X