Trike for sale at Costco, good for casual rides, shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trike for sale at Costco, good for casual rides, shopping

This trike just popped up at www.costco.com for sale at $399. Apparently there are limited quantities available. While I wouldn't recommend it as an exercise bike per se (too heavy to take long distances or load easily into a vehicle), the trike looks like a decent alternate mode of transport if your eyes are wiggy and you don't have to travel far. Check it out below or click the direct link: http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...ang=en-US&s=1#

Hot Buy
    Bayside 24" Adult Tricycle
    Lumbar Seat Back Support,
    Forward Pedal Design,
    Rear Basket
    Item # 385882

The absolutely stunning Bayside 24” Wheel 7 speed Adult Tricycle is here and ready to get you mobile in style. Constructed of high tensile steel for superior strength and equipped with genuine Shimano 7 speed Revo Twist Shifters, the Bayside shifts and pedals effortlessly. A forward pedal design means that you will be able to make the most of your effort while maintaining an easy on and off seat height position. A seat back provides support and additional comfort. A large rear basket for caring packages is sure to make shopping trips a breeze. Front and rear hand brakes ensure sure stopping.

Features:

24" Alloy Rims and Hubs
    Lumbar Seat Back Support
    Forward Pedal Design
    Shimano Revo 7 Speed Shifters
    Rear Basket
    Rear Drumb Brake
    Chrome Fenders
    British racing green
    Professional assembly is suggested for your safety and riding enjoyment
    [Model 92496]
    Attached Files
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

That reminds me of the trike my grandma had, very bulky and hard to maneuver. Of course that was quite a few years ago so they might make them better now.

Comment

Cool transformer style folding electric Trike

Google bike mania.biz and take a look at the
      Di Blasi R34. Yes, expensive but electric, folds, lightweight - for a Trike, and does not look like your grandmothers Trike !

Comment

Good find, Ivy! But at 50 lbs w/o the battery, it might be a bit challenging to lift in and out of the trunk. Here is the direct link:

http://www.bikemania.biz/folding-tri...lian-tricycle/
        Dave Bexfield
        ActiveMSers

Comment

Di blasi r34 and trionic veloped

Dave,
          Could you believe I got permission to ride this Trike around my school ( I teach) rather than my electric scooter?
          In a scooter my legs don't get any exercise while with this compact Trike I can move my legs when they choose to have a good day.
          It should arrive soon. I'll update.

By The way, have you seen the all terrain
          walker - trionic veloped? I have it and it can take any terrain - mud, sand, you name it!

Comment

Ivy, that Veloped looks cool! (Here's the link, everyone: http://www.trionic.us/). Any trike updates?
            Dave Bexfield
            ActiveMSers

Comment

Working...
            X