MS Rockstars at Rock 'n' Roll Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS Rockstars at Rock 'n' Roll Arizona

Do Something BIG! For Yourself. For Others. For MS. Join the National MS Society's fundraising and training team, the MS Rockstars, to help create a world free of MS at the P.F Chang's Rock 'n' Roll Arizona Marathon & 1/2 Marathon. All MS Rockstars will receive personalized coaching, 2 training sessions a week, and EPIC perks including MS Rockstars swag and the ultimate VIP event weekend experience! Join us at MSrockstars.com today, it's only a $1,750 fundraising minimum! If you've already fundraised for MS this year, receive credit on your earlier fundraising up to $750. Get involved for only $1,000!
    MS Rockstar Groupies

http://msrockstars.com
    Do Something BIG! For Yourself. For Others. For MS.

I actually did this event and it was a great time. I was diagnosed in October of 2011 and my coworker talked me into doing it. I'd never run a half marathon before and given the fact I couldn't walk at the end of September and early October I thought she was crazy for suggesting this was even possible for me. I had two months to train and to raise the money and while i didn't break any world land speed records I was proud to be one of the 13 MS patients there that ran it. Despite thousands of people finishing ahead of me the feeling I had inside was that I won. I can't wait for next year. I told the MS Society for 2013 its my goal to somehow raise that number of MSers running from 13 to 26. If any of you out there have thought about joining MS Rockstars we'd love to see ya.
    Rob Davidson
    Active With MS
    www.facebook.com/ActiveWithMS

Comment

I want to do this.

Comment

Working...
      X