Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MS Blogger Summit, Boston, Recap (and contest!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS Blogger Summit, Boston, Recap (and contest!)

I've finished my recap of EMD Serono's MS Bloggers summit and posted it over, appropriately, on the blog. It was a huge pleasure to make some new friends in the MS community (you'll likely recognize a few names) and you can read about how I had the rare opportunity to thumb wrestle the company's president. Okay, technically we didn't thumb wrestle, but we did shake hands and our thumbs touched (we'll call it a draw). At the end of the post you'll see there is a challenge to identify the five words that help make me strong. The first person to correctly guess all five (in the comments section of the blog to make it fair) may win, hold onto your hats, an official ActiveMSers sticker!

http://activemsers.blogspot.com/2014...er-summit.html
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Drum roll:
    -Laura
    -Hope
    -Laughter
    -Being Active
    -Beer

Humor technically was Yvonne's (but close enough) and, if you read between the lines, Lisa had Pure Stubbornness. I've already chastised her for stealing one of my five.

So with that said, I have to give prizes to Steph, Jenny, GaryP, Life in the Slow Lane, and Angel. Shoot me with a mailing address and shirt size and I'll see what I what I can dig out of my swag box. But FYI, it'll probably be a sticker! And give me until June; life is crazy right now.

Thanks everyone for participating!
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Comment

Working...
    X