Used Theracycle 200 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used Theracycle 200 for sale

I am selling a used Theracycle motorized exercise bike for $2000. It is in very good condition.

The theracycle is a motor-powered, computer-monitored exercise machine that allows those with limited mobility to exercise by providing either assisted or unassisted pedaling through its Smart Motor. This specially-engineered motor detects pressure and adjusts in providing pedaling power as necessary. The pushing/pulling action of the handlebars supports a full body workout, exercising the arms, legs and core. Theracycle is proven to improve overall health for individuals with Parkinson's disease, muscular dystrophy, multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injuries and stroke with regular use.

I am located in California and would prefer that it be picked up but am willing to work with a buyer to ship if needed.
    Last edited by jefner13; 12-16-2015, 03:59 PM. Reason: add more info

theracycle 200 for sale

my husband has pd. has had it for 19 years. has lots of trouble walking, and I was told theracycle could help. I did see your ad somewhere else and contacted you, but did not hear back. we live in nj, and would not be able to pick it up in Ojai , ca. I see you are asking 2000, but would entertain offer. not sure what shipping from ca to nj would cost. any idea?

Comment

theracycle 200

I am interested in buying a teracycle 200 for my sister who has PD.
      I am in California and can pick it up.
      Please respond. I am not sure how to contact you directly.

Comment

I have a Teracycle for sale

Hi, there. I see that you're looking for a Teracycle. I'm looking to sell mine before moving from CA back East. I paid 4500 for it 5 years ago & have not had to use it - at all! Please let me know if you're interested, where you are & what you can pay. Thanks, Mary Pat

Comment

Theracycle 200

Is your Theracycle still available?

Comment

Where to test drive a theracycle 200?

anyone know where someone can test drive a theracycle 200 in the Washington DC area?

Comment

Originally posted by marypat View Post
              Hi, there. I see that you're looking for a Teracycle. I'm looking to sell mine before moving from CA back East. I paid 4500 for it 5 years ago & have not had to use it - at all! Please let me know if you're interested, where you are & what you can pay. Thanks, Mary Pat
              I live in NM interested in the teracycle please let meknowIwould have to take out a loan

Comment

I am interested in the teracycle I am 63 from NM have Parkinson and have had 2 deep brain stimulators implants which did great with my tremors but now my gait is getting bad read about the teracycle I am on disability and would have to take a loan out please please let me know

Comment

teracycle

I can pay $1200 I live in NM from MA

Comment

teracycle

I can pay $1200 I live in NM from MA e-mail me please rubejuka@gmail.com

Comment

Theracycle 200

My wife has PD and is in need of a Theracycle 200. I live in Missouri and would need it shipped to me. I am willing to pay $1,750 plus shipping. Please contact me asap at my e-mail address of mlj2002maj2002@yahoo.com. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                      X