Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ABQ: Holiday white elephant party (Dec 12)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABQ: Holiday white elephant party (Dec 12)

Hello, all, hope you're enjoying this Holiday Season. Our monthly meeting will once again be a White Elephant Party. That means look around for something you have at home for which you have no need. Bring it to the meeting wrapped and unlabeled. We will draw numbers and choose a wrapped gift or something already opened. Then of the gift you previously chose gets taken, you get to choose again. The only proviso is that you can't take back a gift that was taken from you, in the same turn. It can be lots of laughs.

Also, please bring some food to share. Ruth has graciously offered to bring plates and utensils. I will bring tablecloths and napkins. Everyone, please bring your own drink.

As usual, the meeting will be at the Palo Duro Senior Center on Mon. Dec. 12 from 2 to 4. This will be more pary fare, snacks and treats. Please invite others : family and friends.

Please take a moment to rsvp so we can try to be prepared for the size of the group. Email or call. If you call, please leave a message as my phone service leaves me communication challenged.

Hope to see you all to celebrate and plan for a really good New Year.

Patricia Miller
    pjm1st@yahoo.com
    505-238-9175
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers
Working...
X