AUSTRALIA: MS clinical trial examining exercise and diet recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUSTRALIA: MS clinical trial examining exercise and diet recruiting

Here is a new clinical trial that our Australian members may find interesting. -D

I represent the Neuroepidemiology team at the University of Melbourne. I am inquiring about the possibility of having an upcoming research study introduced to people via Active Msers website and social media.

We are seeking people aged 18 and over who have been diagnosed with relapsing MS to participate our study.

Our study might be of interest to people who are looking for information/intervention to manage their MS via lifestyle modification such as diet and exercise, and/or people who are willing to contribute to MS research.

The study has been approved by Australian ethics committee. Attached please also see the Plain Language Statement for a broader context to the study.

An online lifestyle modification course for people with multiple sclerosis: a randomised controlled trial of course effectiveness - MS Trials

Thanks for your time. Please let me know if you require further information regarding this study.

Kind regards

MSOC research team
    Neuroepidemiology | Melbourne School of Population and Global Health
    Level 3, 235 Bouverie St, Carlton VIC 3053
    T: +61 3 9035 8101 E: Maggie.yu@unimelb.edu.au |

I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which I work, and pay my respects to the Elders, past and present.
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers
Working...
X