Theracyle 200 for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theracyle 200 for Sale

I've got a well loved, but great Theracycle 200 for sale. My dad, who has had Parkinsons for years, used it religiously, and it really helped with his balance and gait. he's now in a place where his health is declining, and he can no longer use the bike. He credits is with saving his life on more occasions that we can count. I'm in VA, but will work to get this to you if you would like to ship it. Requesting $2000 plus shipping costs if needed. This bike retails for $5000, and here is the link: https://www.theracycle.com/motorized...caAvDBEALw_wcB

The Theracycle actually works with your body. While traditional exercise equipment requires a certain level of strength and endurance, the Theracycle’s unique motor allows every individual to get the exercise they need regardless of their strength and endurance levels on any given day. A Theracycle provides our customers with full body motorized assisted therapy proven to reduce symptoms and improve mobility and motor skills.

Many people living with Parkinson’s disease, MS, Stroke, Spinal Cord Injury, Arthritis and other neurological or mobility conditions have discovered the benefits of a Theracycle motorized physical therapy stationary bike.
Working...
X