Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would like to attend an online session with an inspiring MSer next Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would like to attend an online session with an inspiring MSer next Saturday?

Greetings ActiveMSers.

I live in the DC area - and a year ago stared a support group called MS Thrivers. Meeting between the months of September and May, the group meets monthly to explore different types of exercise and other related things.

For this year - am branching out a little by holding online sessions where I am inviting people with MS who have inspired me over the years who through the power of their example have encouraged me to stay well.

The first such online session will be held this coming Saturday December 14th with Lois Lambert from Ekalaka, MT. A second session is planned for February, with the featured person being Susan Simmons, a long distance swimmer with MS. Am hoping to add Dave to the list of presenters at some point.

Lois has lived with MS for over 25 years and is now quadriplegic resulting from MS. She will be talking about her challenges with MS resulting from living hundreds of miles from the nearest medical center of any type, her life raising a family, and being a beacon on her community - and what motivates her to stay well and just remain so positive in life.

If you would like to take part on this session, let me know and I can provide all the necessary information. The only requirement is that you have a computer with a internet connection. The session will be held at 1pm EST next Saturday December 14th, with the session conducted via service called anymeeting.com. I will also be conducting a test session on Saturday December 14th at 10:30am for those who want to validate that the service will work on their computer

Good health to everyone.
Working...
X