SCAM ALERT: "complimentary 1/2 hour session"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCAM ALERT: "complimentary 1/2 hour session"

A fellow ActiveMSer forwarded me this kind note. The disclaimer on his website (I dared to go) is a hoot. Again, he sounds like such a caring guy. Most hucksters are. Names and website have been removed. - Dave

-------------------

Thanks for sharing more details about your health situation.

I am not sure what drug you are on to slow the growth of the plaques. There are several, and opinions vary as to which is the best. That said, my approach is a bit different.

I am not against the use of such drugs, provided their side effects are not so destructive that the downsides outweigh the benefits. For example, in most cases, chemotherapy as a cancer treatment falls into that category, and in my opinion and based on years of experience should almost never be used. (Turns out that when queried in a candid survey most U.S. oncologists actually agree with me on that!)

Anyway, if the drug is working and not causing long-term damage and bad side effects then that is great.

It is all well and good to slow the progress of the disease. It is great to work on drugs and related therapies to trigger the body to repair the damage, or to directly repair it via synthetic cell manipulation, or synthetic biochemistry. My approach, however, is to ask what is going on in the body that would cause the myelin sheaths to be attacked in the first place. A "normal" body does not attack its own healthy cells. That happens only when something goes wrong. So when confronted with any auto-immune disease, I look to see what has disturbed the normal conditions of the body so that it is attacking itself. We work to identify the specific causes, then to remove or correct them. This usually halts the destruction, and often in conjunction with overall good health practices, allows the body to restore itself.

As to guarantees, I wish I could guarantee you an outcome. I'd be lying to you if I said I could. I do not believe that anyone can guarantee anything when it comes to health. If I went to a health care practitioner who guaranteed an outcome I would run from them, fast. I can tell you that if you work with me, your health will be improved. I can show you a lot of things to do that you likely do not know about. For example, there are a numbe of common toxins that are often found in the human body, which lead to MS, ALS, Lupus and other auto-immune diseases in many people. Identifying those toxins and getting rid of them can make a huge difference. There are nutritional deficiencies which can play a significant role. There are amino acid imbalances that can come into play. Oxidative tissue stress can be a factor. Any or all of these and more can ber involved in the cause of MS. So we can scientifically measure and calibrate these possible causes and bring your body back into balance in those aspects where it is not. Will that absolutely get rid of the MS? It might, or it might not. I cannot make a guarantee on that. I wish I could.

Please keep in mind that health care is not like other businesses. If you contract me to build you a house, we are both dealing mostly in "knowns". I have a set of plans, a site, and specific materials. I either build the house to spec or I do not. Either the contract is fulfilled or it is not. If you want to use a business analogy then think of sales training. If I come into your business to train your sales force, I really cannot guarantee a specific outcome. There are too many things outside my control. I have no way to know if your sales people will actually adopt the methods and approach that I train them to use, etc. when it comes to human health there are far more unknowns and many more variables.

Here's what I can offer in terms of a guarantee: I offer a complimentary 1/2 hour session, where you get to share some details with me, ask me questions and determine for yourself if it makes sense to work with me. I get to learn what you have already tried, some of the history, and to see if I believe I can add significant value. We also both get to see if we work well together. If we both agree that it makes sense, we take the next step and schedule a paid session. I do offer one guarantee for my paid sessions: If at the end of the session, a client feels that they have not received the expected value, they can tell me so and then they do not have to pay for the session. I have had that policy in place for 25 years and have yet to have anyone take me up on it.

Please let me know if I can be of further help, if you have questions, or if you would like to proceed to the complimentary 1/2 hour session.
    To your health!

XXXXXXXXX
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers
Working...
X