View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 10:53 AM
MS Yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulFuel View Post
Super hopeful to read that there is a way to help my cognitive and that results are happening for people! HIIT?? I am not very fit at the moment, I mean on a fare day I can even go shopping. I have allowed my sedentary stressful lifestyle trying to keep up in a corporate world take too many things and now that is headed out the door with my mushy brain. But WOE!!! As I read I realize that I am choosing to make it worse!?!?! Working longer to make up for the brain fog and trying to keep it all afloat. The challenges are affecting every part of my life at this point. But you are telling me that I HAVE A CHOICE! But alas, I don't understand all the studies and haven't ever been someone who is naturally drawn to working out. I do love to Dance and a myriad of other things. But whatever it is I just need to get some info and maybe some assistance to try this.

So TMI right there, my question is how to get started and any recommendations for a super beginner with little energy and time? I am hopeful and I think this might just change my life. So thank you for putting this all out there!
SF, a quick suggestion, just start by trying to walk further. Start with about 3 days a week, 15 or 20 minutes a day. See if you can work that up. A little weight training is a great idea too, I think you'll be surprised with the results of just using relatively light hand weights for just 2 or 3 months. Hope this helps, good luck.