Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ABQ: NMSS Mobility and Fitness Fair (Nov 16)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABQ: NMSS Mobility and Fitness Fair (Nov 16)

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is an organization that is passionate and determined on working towards a world free of MS. MS stops people from moving and we exist to make sure it does not. Through our New Mexico office, we advocate, provide resources, offer programs, and educate individuals on Multiple Sclerosis.

This fall, we will be holding a mobility and fitness fair. This effort will encourage MS affected individuals to continue leading a healthy, active, and independent life. This event will focus on: physical activity, rehabilitation, wellness and independent living.

The mobility and fitness fair will be held in Albuquerque on Friday, November 16 at the National Multiple Sclerosis Society office 3540 Pan American Freeway NE Suite F from 10:00am to 6:00 pm. The mobility and fitness fair will consist of a variety of programs, health care providers, and resources that can benefit individuals affected by Multiple Sclerosis.

-More details to come! I plan to be there, but will likely have to leave early.
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

It was great to see so many of you last week! Thanks for stopping by my little booth so we could shoot the breeze. Oh, and sorry I didn't have any free beer to pass out. Maybe next time!
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Comment

Working...
    X