DAVE LIVE! (Mar 4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAVE LIVE! (Mar 4)

MS Views and News is beginning a new patient education event series in 2021 for the MS Community. This new series will be lead by Stuart Schlossman and Damian Washington, an MS patient advocate for MS Views and News and a few other key organizations. They aim to bring knowledge to the MS community in a laid-back way. And guess who is their guest March 4 at 7:30 p.m. EST?

Yeah, me. UH-OH! More details to come. But if you put me and Damian, a fellow comedian, in the same conversation, you best hold onto your hats!

Stay tuned.... (And mark your calendars!)
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

The itinerary is coming together. Working on the announcement now...
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Comment

SnipImage.JPG Throwing caution and common sense to the wind, I’m doing a LIVE virtual show with funny YouTuber Damian Washington as part of an MS Views and News special event Using Chatter, Entertainment & Humor to Help Battle Pandemic Blues. Register today for the March 4 virtual experience (7:30 p.m. EST). It promises to be epic! And, uh, goofy. Because DUH.

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/reg...80?source=DAVE
      Attached Files
      Dave Bexfield
      ActiveMSers

Comment

This is tomorrow and I've gotten a preview of Stuart's questions. Spoiler alert: I might tweak them a bit. Okay, A LOT. I think for entertainment value we need to take this off the rails....
        Dave Bexfield
        ActiveMSers

Comment

Thanks for everyone who joined to watch this little event. I hope I didn't veer too far off the rails! And I hope it lightened your day. I'll post the video link when ready....
          Dave Bexfield
          ActiveMSers

Comment

The link.... (If I offend anyone in this conversation, apologies!!)

https://youtu.be/7ftU3Z3tEzU
            Dave Bexfield
            ActiveMSers

Comment

Working...
            X