Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOUSTON TO AUSTIN: 2013 BP150 Bike Ride (Apr 20-21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOUSTON TO AUSTIN: 2013 BP150 Bike Ride (Apr 20-21)

One of the biggest rides in the world. - Dave

Thank you so much for your involvement in the worldwide campaign to stop multiple sclerosis.

Like many families, our connection to this movement is a personal one. Our family received a wake-up call in December 2007 when Tyler was diagnosed with MS. Since that time, Tyler has embraced his MS and we’re proud to rally together to join the movement to find an MS cure.

This is why we’re personally and deeply committed to the mission of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and the 2013 BP MS 150 Houston to Austin ride.

As the Society’s largest single fundraising event, the BP MS 150 is a key driver in raising awareness and money for research and services for everyone with multiple sclerosis. We’re pleased to support the National MS Society’s mission toward a world free of MS, but we can’t do it alone. We need and sincerely ask for your help.

Join the 2013 BP MS 150

Today is the perfect day to sign up and commit to ride in the 2013 BP MS 150 Houston to Austin. This year’s BP MS 150 takes place April 20-21, winding through Texas with lunch stops in Bellville and Bastrop, an overnight stop in La Grange, and the exciting finish line at the Capitol in Austin. However, the ultimate finish is the end of MS and that’s why we’re asking you to commit to ride. It’s more than a resolution; it’s a commitment to make a personal difference in stopping MS.

We’re making our move to put a stop to MS. Please join us. Make a commitment to ride at www.bpMS150.net today.

If you’ve already registered, thank you! Get your friends involved, and kick off the new year by committing to reach your fundraising goal to help everyone with MS. Together, we'll personally make a difference in 2013 and beyond!

Sincerely,

Earl and Tyler Campbell
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Dave,

I have already registered and planning to wear my ActveMSer Tshirt !!
    I am wondering how many other ActiveMSers are doing the ride?
    Will be fun to meet others.
    Alain

Comment

Working...
    X