X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUIDE: Cooling Vests for Multiple Sclerosis

COOLING VESTS:

Staying Cool with MS

ActiveMSers is the world’s leading resource for reviewing and testing cooling vests. After testing over 20 models, this exclusive guide details the science behind how cooling vests help combat overheating with multiple sclerosis (known at Uhthoff’s phenomenon), what to look for when purchasing one, the best types of vests for your particular situation and needs, and the top performers.

GUIDE: https://www.activemsers.org/cooling-vest-guide
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

I love you, but I don't like the options you have in the guide. Where do I find your previous 20 reviews? =)
    girl1dir =)

Comment

Too funny! But here you go....

https://forums.activemsers.org/forum...ws-for-members

Alas, no pics! At least not yet.... I seem to recall you looked pretty good in a few
      Dave Bexfield
      ActiveMSers

Comment

Bumping this up as the weather is heating up! Don't miss the discounts in the Members Extra area of our forum.
        Dave Bexfield
        ActiveMSers

Comment

I can absolutely vouch for the First Line Technologies vest. I've had mine since 2015 or so and it's been a lifesaver. I got the newer (to me), lighter-weight white version of the vest last year, which looks MUCH less like a kevlar, bullet proof vest than the black one does and is less likely to scare people, but works just as well. Aside from the functionality, one of the reasons I love it so much is I have a short torso, which isn't an issue with the First Line Tech vest.

Comment

I ordered my standard mesh vest last week from First Line Technology and it arrived today. I wore it for about 30 minutes and I don’t think it’s going to be a fit for me. It is heavier then I thought it would be. I’ll try again in a few days.
            Last edited by Rachel Mc; 06-27-2022, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel Mc View Post
              I ordered my standard mesh vest last week from First Line Technology and it arrived today. I wore it for about 30 minutes and I don’t think it’s going to be a fit for me. It is heavier then I thought it would be. I’ll try again in a few days.
              Have you tried it later? What do you think about it? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Donnyy View Post

Have you tried it later? What do you think about it? Thank you
                Hi Donnyy,
                Yes and it was too cumbersome. I returned it and ordered one from Thermapparel. I love the Thermapparel one and highly recommend it!

Comment

Working...
                X