Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New standing wheelchair

Standing Wheelchair.jpg
    I'm testing out a new standing wheelchair to get my legs more work and to be able to rise up to eye level. Pretty freaking cool!
    Attached Files
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

A new adventure for you. Way to go Dave! Yes, have missed hearing from you. Appreciate your input and outlook. Happy and healthy New Year to you and yours. Keep in touch please-

Comment

Are you just test driving this for demo purposes or is it yours to use day in and out? I can only guess what a game changer this might be.

Comment

That looks.... amazing. Relatively compact, looks like it folds to a more traditional wheelchair. And, is that a joystick!? Be still my heart.....

...\O/...
        Liv__Well
        ..../\.......

My Two Numb Feet - An MS Diary

Comment

Isn't it great to be able to stand and be eye level. Helps to work the legs. I just got an Action Track chair that lets you stand up. It's great to go anywhere outside and be able to do stuff outside again and not getting stuck.

Comment

Really cool Dave! I think the importance of rising up to eye level for social interaction is big. When I’ve used a chair at places I didn’t have endurance to walk I found Something gets lost when conversing because people around will bend forward to hear and often stop eye contact when leaning forward. Being a chatty person, it felt stifling. Importantly, how fast does it move?

Comment

Working...
            X