Portable exercise bike/arm machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portable exercise bike/arm machine

Received notice of this via email, a portable exercise "bike." Have not reviewed. -D
    Message: Hi Dave, I wanted to take a moment and introduce you to our company, Ex N' Flex. We have supported the MS community for over 30 years with our Motorized Range of Motion therapy devices. These devices are ideal for in-home use and provide several benefits including increased strength and endurance, circulation, and flexibility while reducing spasticity and Edema. The following are a few testimonials from our MS customers that I thought I would share with you. "I fell 4 years ago hurting my back, and I have MS and I have been in a wheelchair ever since. So, finding the Ex N’ Flex has been awesome, it has brought life back to my legs. I use it twice a day and my legs feel stronger, and I am losing weight so bonus". "I have had multiple sclerosis for nearly 38 years and have been restricted to a wheelchair for nearly 33 years. I purchased my first Ex N’ Flex in 2001 and have been an avid user ever since. I no longer have any swelling in my feet and legs and my spasticity is reduced considerably. I highly recommend this product." If you would like to learn more please visit our website at www.exnflex.com.

https://exnflex.com/
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers
Working...
X