I'm out of the closet, Tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm out of the closet, Tonight!

Well, it has been 7 years since diagnosis, and tonight I have just made public my MS, my life, and my new mission. I will be attempting to ride a motorcycle one million miles with MS, for MS.
    Please climb aboard my trip, my journey, my "life recalculated". My name is Paul Pelland, my site is longhaulpaul dot com, and I have begun my new life adventure called the Endless Road Tour. Please join me, laugh with me and trip with me.
    See you on the road,
    PP

Welcome, Paul! We've got more than a few motorcycle riders with multiple sclerosis. And feel free to directly link your site, www.longhaulpaul.com. Good luck on your quest!
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Comment

Good luck setting the world record, Paul! He's going to try to ride 1000 miles in 24 hours on 100 different motorcycles. He goes for it Saturday, September 29. Details:

http://www.longhaulpaul.com/wordpres...ms-fundraiser/
      Dave Bexfield
      ActiveMSers

Comment

Thanks Dave and fellow "club" members. I am amazed at the outpouring of support I have received from everyone. I hope to raise 15,000 with my world record attempt, and I also hope I make it to the finish line!

Comment

Working...
        X