Be water my friend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be water my friend.

These past few weeks have been a challenge for me - new meds totally jacked my mojo. So, having a background in martial arts I looked to one of my idols Bruce Lee - a great martial artist and philospher that was taken way too soon.

"Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all the heavenly glory." - Don't concentrate so much on your MS and what you can no longer do, concentrate on what you still have and enjoy life.

"Running water never grows stale, so you've got to 'keep on flowing'" - Keep moving, my friends.

Is there someone who inspires you?

http://youtu.be/pGFf3SRP1bE

Very cool post. No one in particular who is inspirational but I now have a motto to live by "adapt and overcome".

Comment

AZGal: I love your post! It says it all to me.... My own motto has been Don't Roll over, Roll on. I often find my strongest motivation from seeing ordinary people with challenges just making their lives work for them. We've got a lot of good stuff cookin' here don't we? And I never plan on missing out on these moments....
      Be thankful. Dream Big. Never Give Up.

Comment

Hi, newbie, here. I do my darndest to ignore the MS part, but too often I bite off more than I can chew. For this, I try to always have a "plan B".
        There's no such thing as bad weather, just inappropriate gear and clothing.

Comment

Working...
        X