Women's health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women's health

As most of us are aware, we know that we can't blame MS for everything. Unfortunately it can take a while to figure that out.

Women, don't always take bowel and bladder issues at face value as neurogenic. My neuro was treating my urinary urgency and poor bowel control/regularity as neurogenic.

It wasn't that at all. I have interstitial cystitis and severe endometriosis. I manage my bladder with diet and Benadryl. My endometriosis excision removal managed my bowel irregularity and pain. I had endometriosis on my bladder and bowel. My rectum was adhered to my uterus. It was a complete mess. My pelvic symptoms were dismissed by many drs and looked at as MS related by my neuro.

Pelvic pain can be MS if it is related to pelvic floor spasticity. If you have pain upon elimination, cyclical pain, chronic pelvic pain, or other symptoms that can be misdiagnosed as MS related, get checked out. Www.endocenter.org is a good place to start. Killer cramps are not normal.

Good advice, Dreamer! Glad you were helped. It doesn't help when medical professionals lay blame on MS.

What kind of doctor found your real problem?

Comment

Working...
    X