Tremors in Hands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tremors in Hands

I wake every morning with my right hand with my right hand with a slight tremor and my left with a definite tremor and weakness...any suggestions

Honeydew, I don't have this issue, but MS is a strange disease. You may also want to try posting at MSWorld, which gets a ton of traffic. I am sure your problem is not that unusual. Good luck on finding answers!
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Comment

temors in hands

Honeydew,

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply to your question as i have been offline for the past couple of weeks. Sometimes i have tremors in my hands as well. What has worked for me is cooling the muscles in my arms and hands, STRETCHING the hand and forearm muscles before going to bed and when getting up, and slow rhythmical movements of the fingers and wrist in addition to sleeping in a cool environment, making sure i get adequate rest, and using my BiPap machine. There is no simple answer as MS affects the entire body and everyone's experience is different. If you have not been tested for sleep apnea, i would recommend it as many people with MS experience central sleep apnea which is where due to the lesions in the brain, the brain "forgets" to tell your body to breathe while you are asleep. Hope you find some of this helpful.

Comment

Working...
      X