Got anything fun planned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got anything fun planned?

With the onset of cooler weather, just wondering what fun things everyone's got planned. (Yes, I'm nosey that way.) Here's what I've got coming up:

October:
    * Went to a BYOB Paint Party Saturday night. What a blast and my painting didn't turn out half bad either.
    * Going to a PoeFest presentation later this week. It's a group of actors preforming Edgar Allen Poe's works of "Annabel Lee" and "The Rave*n" and, for wine lovers, the story "The Cask of Amontillado".
    * And on Halloween night, I'm going to see a screening of the silent movie "Nosferatu"* with a live orchestra doing the music.

November:
    * My team and I are walking in one of Arizona's MS Walks. We've raised a little over $2000 so far.
    * Then my mother and I are taking off on vacation to Maui for a week.
    * And at the end of the month, I'm taking a glass blowing class. We'll be making ornaments. Not sure how I'll react with the heat of the ovens, but going anyways.

December:
    * I've got a ticket to Alice Cooper's charity event "Christmas Pudding." Line-up currently includes: Alice Cooper, Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Tommy Thayer, Eric Singer, Rob Zombie, Vince Neil, Stephen Pearcy, Tom Keifer, Kip Winger, John O'Hurley, and Bill Engvall.
    * I've also got tickets to see the broadway show "Evita."

Gonna be a great end to an interesting year! So, come on, share what awesome things you've either got planned or are planning.

be well,
    AZgal

Oh wow, AZ! Hope it all falls into place for you. Let us know about the glass blowing! That's some pretty work. Show us your ornament. What a lineup for Christmas Pudding! Have fun! Surely I don't need to say Enjoy Maui. That just kind of happens, doesn't it?

Comment

Maui is one of my favorite islands. Have a ball, this is the one life that God gave you.

Comment

Just for you Sparky, my painting from the BYOB Paint Party I went to. Not too shabby for someone who's never painted on a canvas or with acrylics before.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X