Thanks Dave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Dave

Just wanted to say thanks Dave. Thanks for the news letters, thanks for the blog, thanks for keeping the ActiveMSers web site going and thanks for researching and posting the studies that are so relevant to us as people with MS.

I recently attended a seminar "Scientific Advances in MS Research and Treatments" presented by the Rocky Mountain MS Center, one of the foremost MS centers in the country. You should be proud to know that science has finally caught up to all that you have been preaching since you started this web site. It was recorded and if it ever becomes available, I'll post a link. I think you will be surprised at just how similar their philosophy is to that of the ActiveMSers.

Larry

No, thank you, Larry! And thanks to everyone who participates on the forums here (even if its just reading). It only works because of all of you.

I agree, the RM MS Center is great and their vision aligns nicely with ActiveMSers. Their regular newsletter is a must read and their docs (Drs) and staff are well respected.

http://www.mscenter.org/resources/ems-news
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Comment

Could not agree more Larry...

Whenever I meet people newly diagnosed with MS as well as people who have MS for a longer period of time - I always direct them to activemsers.com. Always great information, in particular on more sensitive topics which are always delivered with a sense of humor that makes it fun to read as well as informative. Thanks Dave for being such a role model in our community, for giving voice to all of our collective stories.

Comment

Working...
      X