Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions for EMD Serono/Pfizer leadership?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for EMD Serono/Pfizer leadership?

I've been invited to attend an April 14 Multiple Sclerosis Summit, an event, co-sponsored by EMD Serono (makers of Rebif) and Pfizer. They are providing for our travel to the Boston area, one night hotel, a breakfast and lunch, and a small stipend.

The day is being billed as "a day of interactive discussion on important issues affecting the online MS community and the role of social media within the space." Bloggers invited will also will get an inside tour of their LifeLines support center.

One of the highlights of the summit, other than the opportunity to share my two cents with ways to improve outreach with the MS community, will be a rare Q&A and discussion with EMD Serono and Pfizer leadership. This is where you guys come in.

What questions would you like to hear asked? What direction do you want to see EMD Serono and Pfizer go in to better serve us, the customer. I've got a list prepared, but I am sure I am forgetting something. And please, nothing too snarky. (Ha, I can handle that on my own.)
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Feel free to e-mail me your questions directly at dave@activemsers.org.
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Comment

I'm back from the summit and I wanted to thank all of those who submitted questions. I'll have a recap shortly with answers to some of them, but alas not all (confidentiality agreement was signed). Stay tuned!
      Dave Bexfield
      ActiveMSers

Comment

Working...
      X