Looking for a fun adventure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a fun adventure?

Like scavenger hunts? In the mood for some madness? You’re in luck ‘cuz GISHWHES (Greatest International Scavenger Hunt the World Has Ever Seen) is coming! In the last 3 years, participants have collectively broken 5 Guinness world records, committed over 93,000 random acts of kindness and fed thousands of the homeless.

Perhaps just as importantly, they have been officially rebuked by NASA, transmuted watermelons into high fashion, forced airports to close because of floating Christmas trees in flight paths, perplexed Larry King and constructed sculptural masterpieces from sanitary napkins.

The hunt is August 2-9 this year and costs $20 to play. I’d love to have you on our team. If you’re interested, email me at LMAZZA1@cox.net and I’ll get an invite out to you ASAP.

-AZGal (Lisa)

FYI - Less than a week left to register for Team &IDrankIt! If you've been contemplating joining the madness this year, it's time to take a deep breath and jump in with both feet. https://www.gishwhes.com/register.php

Comment

It's been announced that GISHWHES is going after 3 Guinness World Records this year. When we crush them, that will bring the grand total to 8 World Records broken! Do you really want to miss out on that? For those still debating, you have less than 24 hours to register.

Comment

Working...
      X