Important MS Forum Announcement: Forum Web Address Has Changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important MS Forum Announcement: Forum Web Address Has Changed

ActiveMSers’ forum frustratingly has been down for the past couple of weeks due to technical issues. Fortunately, the forum itself and all past posts are fine and intact, but we’ve had to change the host site since one of the volunteers who graciously set it up apparently also graciously dropped the ball. So to help prevent future Bill Buckners (sorry Sox fans), the forum officially is moving under the auspices of the ActiveMSers web address.

What does this mean for you? All previous forum links found on the website, in past newsletters, previous e-mails, on social media, and in other former posts on this forum are kaput. Over the coming days I’ll try to update as many of the links as I can. If you do reach a dead link, your best bet is to search the forum by clicking on the search tab above in order to find the post you are interested in reading. And finally, if you post or plan to post on the forum, you’ll need to login again (your username and password remain unchanged). Forgot your login info (like I always do)? Screw it up on purpose, hit enter, and then follow the instructions.

Thanks for all of your patience with this. I know the message board is part of daily life for many of you, whether catching up with friends, grabbing a touch of inspiration or staying up-to-date on the latest multiple sclerosis news. Don't forget to bookmark the new forum link. As always, be active, stay fit, and keep exploring!
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Thanks Dave, glad the forum is back up and running.... I missed us.
    Be thankful. Dream Big. Never Give Up.

Comment

Working...
    X