I Will Not Surrender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Will Not Surrender

To make a long story short, I dig the band Angels and Airwaves and use many of their songs in my videos (with the band's permission). Their music is full of hope and always gets me looking to a brighter future. Their brand new song is free on iTunes for the next day or so. Seems like a pretty good title for someone with a disease like ours. Check it out....

"With members from some of the past few decades’ most popular bands (namely Blink-182 and 30 Seconds to Mars), it's no wonder Angels & Airwaves can craft songs so immediate and explosive. Surrender is from the group's second album. It marches into the arena with a slight synth backbeat and a grand statement: "I will not surrender."" -- iTunes Store
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sur...le/id476141723
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Perhaps not in the same mood, but something I always found very hopeful in troubled times.....

Leonard Cohen: Anthem

It's my driving music right now, leading lovely chap to have his own running joke about "Leonard Cohen kareoke". You probably had to be there to find it as funny as he does

Comment

Have just listened to the A&A tune and loved it...more driving music to yell along to, methinks

Comment

Working...
      X