FREE exercise DVD customized for MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE exercise DVD customized for MS

I’m usually skeptical of free stuff, a fresh and hot Krispy Kreme doughnut excepted. So you can imagine that a free exercise DVD customized for us MSers—from a drug company (Biogen)—raised all sorts of flags with my lame-o meter. Well I finally got around to ordering Fitness with Katrina and I was pleasantly surprised. All three workouts—one seated, one moderate, and one advanced—are challenging enough.

They all feature an exercise group of MSers with varying levels of ability and the instructor Katrina is a seasoned pro. And there’s no sales pitch (except for the obligatory subsequent e-mails you’ll get). My only criticism is that the pace is a touch slow, but that’s easy to overlook (besides, if you have zero disability, you can work out to any fitness DVD).
    http://www.msactivesource.com/ms-exe...nd-fitness.xml

Unfortunately the free DVD is only available in the US, but click below to download all three exercise programs in pdf form. Go at your own pace and incorporate some of these exercises into your own program.

http://www.msactivesource.com/pdfs/w...ze-booklet.pdf
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Glad that you brought these DVDs up, Dave.

I have both the Fitness with Katrina DVD, as well as their yoga for MSers DVD.

Like you, I was sceptical, but have truly enjoyed (and used) both for 'at-home' workouts.
    Certified Life Coach

RRMS - D/X 2007

Comment

With the holidays coming up, this makes for a pretty darn cheap stocking stuffer. I just did another round and had fun. Katrina is not as mean as Jillian, ha.
      Dave Bexfield
      ActiveMSers

Comment

The DVDs are no longer being offered. Bummer.
        Dave Bexfield
        ActiveMSers

Comment

Working...
        X