Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RUN, WALK, ROLL OR RIDE: Join Our Virtual Race Team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RUN, WALK, ROLL OR RIDE: Join Our Virtual Race Team!

RUN, WALK, ROLL OR RIDE: Join Our Virtual Race Team!
    ActiveMSers has partnered with Bighorn Racing to build a virtual race team of optimistic misfits for America’s Shamrock Run this March. Here’s how it works. Select your distance during registration (1 mile, 5k, 8k, or half marathon distance; or a 10 or 25 mile ride). They’ll ship the goodie bag with a Shamrock Run jacket, hat, medal and personalized bib directly to your door. You then compete virtually, on the honor system, any day during March, logging your results. We are also raising funds for the Accelerated Cure Project for MS (I volunteer for them), so don’t forget to donate! Register here ($40) by March 1 to ensure your swag bag arrives on time. Join me!

Laura and I have signed up for the 10-mile bike ride. We also made our donation to ACP when we registered; it was easy. It's not a race per se, but a community event. If this goes well, more virtual team races could be in our future!

And, let's not forget forget all the swag
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Hey I joined and my aunt and cousin did too. Me, 8k in Ayutthaya, Thailand. Aunt 1k in Fort Collins, CO, but she couldn't do it yet because of the snow. Cousin half marathon; he's a serious runner. I did the run on March 17 with my huggy at our usual neighborhood training spot. I had to make my own bib because I live in Thailand so the race swag was sent to my brother's house. He offered to send it here, but I'd never wear the jacket here because it's always hot here so I said nah. He sent me a photo of the bib number and I tried to print it out but my printer doesn't do blue or green anymore, so it looked like crap so I made my own.
    Post run drink was matcha, kind of green
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Working...
    X