Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you guys ever done WII "Just Dance"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stella
    replied
    Originally posted by mullerm5 View Post
    This is a great idea ! Mixing fun and exercise at the same time ! My aunt loves music that include violin in it. Does the Wii or Xbox have any catchy song including that instrument you think ? I should get one for her
    Hi Mullerm, not sure about the violin music but both are dance music songs and the only problem is that with the wii you have to purchase separate controllers for each person. With the Xbox you don't need controllers for each. It is up to you but I am happy with my Xbox but also have heard a lot of good things about the wii.

Leave a comment:

• mullerm5
    replied
    this is fun !

This is a great idea ! Mixing fun and exercise at the same time ! My aunt loves music that include violin in it. Does the Wii or Xbox have any catchy song including that instrument you think ? I should get one for her

Leave a comment:

• *boom!*
    replied
    I love "Just Dance"! We do the first one. My daughter and I like to play together. I don't move my feet like I used to but it's still a lot of fun!

Leave a comment:

• ActiveMSers
    replied
    That is great news, SC23! Dancing and my legs usually don't go very well together, but this I may try (as long as Laura can't watch). I obviously have a serious disability to cope with when it comes to dancing: I'm white and male.

What is the difference between 1 and 2? The songs maybe?

Leave a comment:

• shortcake23
    replied
    I dance to 'Just Dance 2' on the Wii when I'm not feeling well enough to really exercise hard, and that's how I started moving again, almost a year ago... I hadn't worked out in years before then. It's fun!

Leave a comment:

• Penny
    replied
    I have a Wii and do different dance and fitness programs. It isn't pretty but at least I am moving. lol

Leave a comment:

• Stella
    replied
    Hi Ash,

I don't have the Wii but I have the Xbox Kinect and have tried the Dance Central which is excellent. I also recently got the Zumba Fitness which is great as well. I was between the Wii and Xbox but decided for Xbox as you don't need a controller for each person because YOU are the controller. I got it for Xmas and really love it. Glad to see you are enjoying yours as well!
    Last edited by Stella; 04-16-2011, 08:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AshNight
    started a topic Have you guys ever done WII "Just Dance"?

Have you guys ever done WII "Just Dance"?

whoo boy it is a workout! Just do like 5 songs and you'll be sweating in no time! =]
Working...
X