CHAPTER 46: The Smoking Flamethrower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHAPTER 46: The Smoking Flamethrower

Turns out the smoking gun wasn’t a gun after all, but a flamethrower, setting the world—as well as dormant cases of a bacterial infection—aflame at an unprecedented rate. The vexing riddle of Long Covid has been solved, as the virus-triggering pandemic fortuitously (miraculously?) outs the forever-hidden epidemic of Lyme disease. Sit Down Before Reading, a memoir of misdiagnosis that unravels medicine’s greatest mysteries, continues with Chapter 46: The Smoking Flamethrower.

Scientists worldwide have been flummoxed by Long Covid, a mysterious, lingering ailment that sometimes appears after patients seemingly had recovered from Covid-19. Even more puzzling: it looks just like Lyme disease. But how could that be? One is a virus, the other is as bacterial infection. Once again, history harbors hints, and for that we venture to playgrounds of the past.
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Wow, Dave. This is not a flamethrower. It's a Napalm Bomb. It's a whole squadron of fast-movers with bomb racks full of Napalm. And with the medical community standing by with a bottle of febreze air freshener (with OdorClear -tm- eliminates tough lingering odors, so they say). Nothing like the smell of napalm in the morning. Good luck with that, butt wipes, because it doesn't smell like victory. It's not the smell of caca that they're trying to cover up. With emphasis on "covering up."
    I think it's a case of not seeing the trees for the forest. They look in every direction but can't see what all the trees are trying to tell them because they can't bear to acknowledge what they have repeatedly refused to see. We can only hope to dive into a foxhole and cover up with a poncho before it rains down on us. And they will spray their febreze because they can't stand the smells that the deluge has delivered. Again, not caca, not in the least. Just a royal cluster of chosen ignorance.
    Keep up the good work, Dave. I always look forward to your chapters - so much information that I'm dying to share. With emphasis on "dying" perhaps? I hope you are holding up well enough to kick some ass and take no prisoners. I always look forward to the pain that wakes me up. It means life and there is still an opportunity to learn something important. Thanks for sharing that "something important" with us. Your message is getting out, in force we hope!

Comment

Working...
    X