CHAPTER 48: Hallelujah Booyah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHAPTER 48: Hallelujah Booyah

Oops, I think I mighta inadvertently stepped into a nest of monumental discoveries, the kind that reshape history. Sit Down Before Reading, a memoir of misdiagnosis that unravels medicine’s greatest mysteries, continues with Chapter 48: Hallelujah Booyah.

It's okay, I won't take your disbelief personally. Our newest chapter, Chapter 48: Hallelujah Booyah, is so outrageous that your brain is going to struggle mightily to make sense of all of its revelations. Could I possibly be right? Could this May 30th really be the final World MS Day—R.I.P.—and the beginning of the end to countless maladies? I only advise that it would be unwise to bet against me. And to remember one more thing. I always keep my promises.
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

This chapter sounds incredibly intriguing! The idea of monumental discoveries that could reshape history is certainly captivating. I’m curious to learn more about what’s revealed in "Hallelujah Booyah" and how it ties into the broader narrative of "Sit Down Before Reading." If this truly marks the end of World MS Day and the beginning of cures for many maladies, it would be a groundbreaking moment in medicine. Can't wait to see how the story unfolds and what promises are kept!

Comment

Working...
    X