Simple addition to standard walker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple addition to standard walker

See the simple addition to the standard walker? Allows my friend to stand straight and rest his arms like with Canadian crutches. This is a really useful creation.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Very clever! Having a well stocked metal shop here on the farm, I've build several items to make my life easier over the last 20 years. Sure makes life easier!
    Retired engineer, now hobby farmer with goats, chickens, an old dog,and a lazy barn cat!
    Watch my goats at GoatsLive.com
    Active in amateur radio
    Linux geek, blogging at lnxgoat.com
    M.S. since 2000

Comment

Hi GoatHerder,
      the device is used by one of my market customers. Hard to believe that John and I finished another year of farming!
      John took a chance and planted late crops so at the last market…last Saturday…I was selling green beans, sugar snap peas, sweet peppers and sunflowers!
      today a friend came over and helped to put some equipment away for winter. It is a massive job but if we do it right next spring is a lot easier.
      I have had 3 full doses of the Moderna vaccine and I guess I will get a booster in a few months. I think there has been some concern about protection if one is getting rituxan.so I had the third shot a month or more ago. How are you doing? I think I hand dug at least 100 bushels of fingerling potatoes this summer. Crawl and dig, crawl and dig…that’s life!!

Comment

Hey! I am trying to start a new post but can not find the way!
        so, I wanted to post that I had 2 shots of evusheld yesterday. (One shot in each buttock)
        I feel that I have a protective bubble around me. This drug was granted emergency use status a week or so ago. I have friends who tried hard to contact their MS doctors and centers but, as of now, there is a big shortage. Don’t know how it came to this old farmer in small town but, I got it!
        one reason I was eligible may have been extreme reactions to my 2nd and 3rd vaccination shot.

if I cannot find a way to post you could start one and I can answer anyone’s questions?!

i used a different tablet and found I could post through that one!
        Last edited by MSLazarus; 12-31-2021, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X