X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• workinmammaof2
    replied
    Dave -
    I will make you a deal... If I look as good as her I will be sure to POST a picture!

I will mostly be wearing it in situations where I would be sweaty anyway, so we'll see how it goes.

Leave a comment:

• ActiveMSers
    replied
    It will definitely be less bulky, which is the main reason why I really like it for sports. Let me know how it does for more routine tasks. My two main areas of concern: length of cooling and dampness to your lower shirt. Also let me know if you look as good as that woman in their marketing photos, ha. So unfair.

Leave a comment:

• workinmammaof2
    replied
    Vanity wins....

Yes, so I ordered the arctic heat vest in white like you had, Dave in your review pics. I am going to return the Glacier Tek one, again, mostly for vanity sake....

Also, I wanted to mention that just wearing it around the house and doing something routine like putting sunscreen on my 2 squirmy kids, I thought it was too bulky for me.

I am hoping the Arctic heat vest is less bulky with greater mobility...

Leave a comment:

• ActiveMSers
    replied
    Ah, the cost of vanity. Unfortunately the Holy Grail of cooling vests has yet to be discovered: totally hidden and totally cool and super lightweight. Oh, and affordable. You may like the ArcticHeat vest, but it still will look a bit odd (but be less bulky).

Leave a comment:

• workinmammaof2
    started a topic Bulky vest

Bulky vest

I just thought I would post since I just received my Glacier Tek vest. I got the "classic" vest (with zipper) in pink and I think it is fairly bulky. I would be very self conscious wearing it in public. I wore it to our neighborhood playground amongst friends and they agreed that it looks a lottle odd...It looks like a pink life vest! Alternatively, the cooling power is super. So, my fault is with my vanity...

I might try the arctic heat vest and see how it works...
Working...
X