Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fit Paul
    replied
    Rob, I shoot mostly Sig Sauers but I am switching to Glocks soon. The double action triger pulls are very hard on my hands (also getting weak). I love training with handguns and shotguns. I have taken a few classes. Mostly tactical stuff. This teacher was fantastic. My wife and I are going to take an advanced class from him. She will out shoot me by a mile.

Leave a comment:

• RobDavidson
    replied
    That's cool Paul. Gotta say shooting isn't something I've done since my diagnosis, my left hand is much weaker now and I shoot left handed. Hopefully I'll be able to build up some strength and go back to the range someday. What do you shoot? Good job beating MS.

Leave a comment:

• Fit Paul
    started a topic Great day

Great day

I went for what I thought was a quick requalifaction shoot for my CCW permit. The teacher is a freind of my wife (she is a retired police officer). What I experianced was a awsome refresher course on basic pistol craft. I had a great day of shooting. relearned some very important skills, shot pretty well and moved like M.S. was'nt kickin my butt. I will sleep well tonight.
Working...
X