Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beanfair, the code has been updated! Thanks for the heads up.
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Comment

FYI:

The 2013 code is msers2013 and will provide a 10% discount on Arctic Heat products on purchases over $150.00 at our online store www.cooldownusa.com . Orders placed during April 2013 with the Msers coupon code will also receive a free Arctic Heat Cooling tube included with their order valued $13.95.
      Dave Bexfield
      ActiveMSers

Comment

Thanks!

Used the glacier tek code today for 20% off. My wife is looking forward to wearing the vest this summer.

Comment

Sports Glacier Cooling Vest

Has anyone used the sports cooling vest? I live in Orlando and the heat (albeit it should be ending soon) is miserable - especially outside watching my son's tackle football games. I need something, and Glacier seems the way to go, but I like the look of the sports one, but don't want to waste my money . . .

Comment

Glacier Tek code for 20% works! Used it today. Thanks Dave

Comment

ArcticHeat code has been bumped up to 15% for the summer of 2014.

The new discount code is msers14 valid at our recently launched new website www.icevests.com. We have been able to increase the discount this Summer to 15% .
              Dave Bexfield
              ActiveMSers

Comment

Three new vest companies have been added to our exclusive ActiveMSers discounts. We thank all of the manufacturers who are participating.
                Dave Bexfield
                ActiveMSers

Comment

Thanks for the thorough reviews Dave! We are taking a trip to Mexico in a few weeks and I am considering a cooling vest so that I can participate in as many activities as possible - despite issues related to fatigue, gait, etc.

Based on your reviews, I think I am going to spring for the First Line vest, but have a couple of questions:
                  Is the vest waterproof/water resistant? (We may go on a catamaran)
                  Does the black color of the vest make it get hot when in direct sunlight?
                  Can the vest can be worn with no shirt under or over it? - you know, to show off the guns

thanks again!
                  Last edited by pushingForward; 06-12-2014, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the Q, PF! I've reposted it in the main gear forum so others can see my response. Others, post vest questions here as well.

http://activemsers.wssnoc.net/showthread.php?t=1632
                    Dave Bexfield
                    ActiveMSers

Comment

Thanks again Dave!

BTW, I just went to buy the vest and it looks like they have lowered the price? It is quoting $340 (not $370) when I add to cart via this link: http://store.firstlinetech.com/stand...-cooling-vest/

Comment

PF, you'll want the standard vest, not the mesh. Although the mesh is lighter, the standard is better for MSers as it insulates better. The mesh is good only if you are wearing a heavy outer layer. I'll get on fixing those links.
                        Dave Bexfield
                        ActiveMSers

Comment

FirstLine Vest

Hi Dave,

I tried using the "ActiveMSersGet10" discount
                          code on the FirstLine products and it doesn't appear to be working. Is it no longer valid?

Thanks,
                          Anna

Comment

Looks like they did a website update. Working on a fix. Thanks!
                            Dave Bexfield
                            ActiveMSers

Comment

Code did not work for me either.

Comment

Polar Products Cool58 Vest

Dave, I ordered a Cool58 vest yesterday and I used the "ACTIVEMS" discount code, and to my delighted surprise the discount was 15%, not the 10% listed at the beginning of this post.

I'm glad I found your site (I don't remember how I found it, thanks to MS), and I like all of the work that y'all are doing.

The vest buying guide and reviews were extremely helpful. I will share the info with the members of my MS Support Group.
                                Wolfie

Comment

Working...
                                X